Descripción del Trabajo
Perform basic routine tasks in preparation for electronic assembly line production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assemble units using visual aids, verbal and/or written instruction, and wiring lists.
· Mask boards manually.
· Prepare parts for assembly.
· Kit parts using bar code reader.
· May operate simple equipment including swage, wire prep, contact system, preset dies, cut off machines, etc.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and comprehend English verbal and/or written instructions and other documentation
· Component ID
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.