Descripción del Trabajo
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5-6 years of product design/development related experience and/or training
- Good knowledge and experience about mechanical design and tooling
- Workable in English
Design Engineer (Mechanical)
Familiar with the basic use of at least one CAD design tool (CREO is better).
Using established procedures is responsible for design and development of new Mechanical Design of simple components, assembly drawing developments, PDM entries and verification plan execution.
Design Engineer (DFX)
Responsible for design evaluation to determine options for optimization, assess impact to design cost, assembly methods or times. Must be knowledgeable in manufacturing processes and equipment for given manufacturing area.
Provide onsite technical support for all manufacturing builds including engineering prototypes, NPI & production releases.
- Ensure the validation task be finished timely, improving the test efficiency and automating the test execution;
- Drive and supervise all test plans, test specifications and test reports.
- Responsible for the planning of tools, equipment, test procedures, methodologies and benchmarking for all new and future projects.
- Develop and give presentations on validation testing and plans
- The process of validating a product includes, but is not limited to, the use of PV tools and systems.
- Utilizing and building relationships with external laboratories
- Project tracking (action items, journals, time entry, milestones, and deliverables checklists).
- Product Validation guidelines (global test specification, product validation requirements).
- Assists in performing DFMEAs (Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) for products under development.
- Design reviews (Regulatory & Compliance).
- PV documentation package templates (test plans, test specification, Test Reports, etc…).