Descripción del Trabajo
Develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents maintains, modifies and installs programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical advice, code reviews and assistance to other programmers.
- With limited supervision, prepare test plans and/or detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written, they may be highly complex.
- Develop/ maintain computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data and information.
- Write programs that involve multiple, complex screens, interfaces, tables and outputs.
- Write complex, optimized data extracts, updates and interfaces.
- Design and code basic screen functionality.
- Interface with functional specialists to ensure solution design and integrity.
- Understanding of complex table joins and advanced programming concepts.
- Solid understanding of functional integration points, entity relationships and module flows.
- Devise sample input data to test accuracy of program.
- Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
- Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
- Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
- Do application developments individually or as team member and fulfill the Functional requirements in high quality standards.
- Learn new programming technologies, methodologies aligned with the defined standards and baselines.
- Follow the application development process and regulations.
- Supporting and maintain the existing solutions
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields ORequivalent external work experience in application development OR equivalent formal certification in related duties. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 6 – 8 years working experience as a programmer anayst or developer. Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to . Advanced skills in systems and languages :
- Mandatory skills: C# , MS SQL / TSQL, ASP.NET, MVC, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, .Net, Visual Basic, RESTFUL API
- Preferred skills (good to have): JQuery, Angular, Entity Framework, .Net Core, Docker, Bootstrap, Cloud experience