Descripción del Trabajo
Primary task is to assist and support the Corporate Trade Compliance Team with researching and assigning Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTS-US) classifications and Export Control Classification Numbers (ECCN) to Jabil products and components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Researching part and product technical characteristics in SAP, customer or vendor websites, general WWW searches, or other database searches.
· Under direct supervision from Trade Compliance Manager, assign and enter HTS-US, ECCNs, and other import/export information directly into SAP or offline into an MS EXCEL database.
· Manage, sort, partition, extract or add date items using SAP or MS EXCEL spreadsheet tools.
· Other general administrative tasks as necessary to support Jabil Corporate Trade Compliance Team. Tasks may include product research file creation, data entry and retrieval, file development, entry reviews and audits, other administrative and organizational tasks as required.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.