Descripción del Trabajo
Engineering Services Manager
Reporting to the Director of Medical Operations Engineering, this position consists of working with various site engineering teams to manage the launch of new technologies and complex applications, production process development, trouble-shooting and improvement activities.
This role will have developed industry recognized technical expertise in complex PCBA and High-Level assembly technologies that allows you to provide technical direction and leadership in optimizing manufacturing solutions for new product designs. You will be expected to demonstrate a level of expertise in DFM/DFA that matches or exceeds the expertise of our customers highest-level engineering staff. You will consult on product design solutions, assess technical requirements and competencies needed during quoting, and oversee design progressions during product developments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Supports multiple DFM/A and product optimization projects on significantly challenging and unique product applications
· Delivers solutions that require deep knowledge across multiple technical competencies:
- Automated soldering (Robotic, Laser, Hotbar, solder jetting, paste dispensing)
- Flex/Rigid PCBA Design,
- Materials – solders, fluxes, adhesives
- Plastics joining
- Machine selection and automation solutions
· Provides leadership in Design for Manufacturing/Assembly analysis and clarifies design requirements to optimize the product for production and de-risk the manufacturing challenges.