Descripción del Trabajo
Researches, analyzes, evaluates and aids in the administration of the Company's Compensation Strategy as well as the related Benefits Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Administers the company's compensation plan and policy.
· Evaluates and analyzes salary data from internal as well as external sources.
· Provides salary recommendations based on relevant data.
· Works with area manager on pay equity issues.
· Assures that any pay equity issues are resolved within a given time frame for compliance with any local, state or national laws.
· Supports the management of corporate and local benefits programs for employees.
· Provides support on the management of insurance or employee benefits vendors.
· Supports and oversees compliance of all governmental regulations related to employee benefits.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.