Descripción del Trabajo
JOB POSITION : HR Business Partner (P04)
- Lead cross-site HR initiatives and programs by understanding the needs of core business. Extract and generalize key focuses in process enhancement, compliance debugging, employee service, or cultural integration, and drive implementation of the aligned measures/initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Partner with site HR managers, COE function leaders or other business stakeholders to identify areas for improvement.
- Under the umbrella of JGP HR initiatives, partner with Regional COE teams to integrate and enhance HR biz contributions by driving synergized efforts, reengineering processes, and improving HR standards.
- Help identify and implement new practices and processes that are not only “best in field” but adaptable to site needs.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Exchange knowledge and information across JGP sites to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
- Engage in HR strategic design, implementation and improvement by collaborating with cross-function and cross-site teams.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and 7-year experience in HR BP’s or equivalent HR role.
- Ability to effectively present information to management and peers. Organize verbal and written ideas clearly
- Analytical skills to present and interpret complex ideas through data, graphics, and structures and use an appropriate business style.
- Advanced PC skills, including MS Office and Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with changing priorities and deadlines.