Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for maintaining and analyzing the company’s cost accounting system and work independently with general supervision from management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for recording , tracking, and reporting of capital & and customer project activity.
Setting up, closing & maintaining projects in SAP (capital & customer projects) . Accurate/timely invoicing to the customer (customer projects)
Maintaining detailed expense records in excel (capital & customer projects)
Maintaining detailed billing records in excel (customer projects)
Interacting with program managers and functional managers; communicating and training on
Applying and documenting SOX project controls related to projects.
Period (monthly & yearend) closing responsibilities for projects.
* Assist with the month-end close (JEs, Analysis, SOX documentation).
* Compilation of monthly reconciliation workbook in excel.
* Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
* Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* 4 yr degree in Finance Accounting (BA, BS)
* 3-4 years experience in Finance, Accounting position (preferably manufacturing).
* Strong PC skills and Excel knowledge.
* Knowledge and proficiency of SAP ERP system preferred.
* Self-starter, attention to detail
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers & managers.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to write correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
* Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to perform basic mat, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.