Descripción del Trabajo
Supports assigned functional managers and staff providing administrative and clerical support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to manager’s staff.
· Coordinate and arranges meetings, reserves facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
· Participate in special projects/events.
· Arrange and coordinates travel schedules and reservations when required.
· Generate reports and graphs as needed.
· Order and maintain supplies.
· Plan and prepare for customer visits.
· Provide backup support for receptionist when necessary (if applicable)
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.