Descripción del Trabajo
The Quality Engineer III leads the development and implementation of quality plans, programs, and procedures using quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and analyses. Ensures that performance and product quality conforms to established company, customer and regulatory requirements. Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies related to assembly and process. Investigates problems and recommends disposition, modification, and corrective action for recurring or non-recurring discrepancies. Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor, and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation and control plans and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms, and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
- Confirms that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards, and that documentation is complete and compliant with requirements.
- Develops methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Writes, reviews, approves process validations/qualifications, facilitates resolution of validation deviations in accordance with Jabil and customer requirements.
- Evaluates, makes recommendations, and implements changes to the validation and qualification program as part of continual improvement or remediation activities.
- Supports and may champion change controls in relation to customer, supplier, and internally driven changes.
- Assists in ensuring that corrective actions (CAPA) are completed in accordance with relevant ISO/regulatory body requirements, Jabil procedures, and that documentation is complete and compliant with requirements.
- Leads investigation team, and documents response in ensuring timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Constantly seeks to improve work processes; Has a quality-first mentality; Learns from internal and external best practices to apply to her/his work.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Mentoring of Quality Engineers and training employees in the requirements of Quality.
- Role model and promote the organizations Values and Behaviors.
- When documented appropriately, can hold delegation authority for Assistant Quality Manager – Quality Engineering.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Customers, Contractors, Vendors, Suppliers.
- Quality Engineers, Quality Team Members & Managers.
- Operations Team Members & Managers.
- Materials/Planning Team Members & Manager.
- Program Management & Work Cell Management.
- All other site personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS Degree in Science/ Engineering or equivalent (High School degree or GED certificate & 7+ years of direct experience in lieu of Degree).
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operation of 13485 2016 Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in automated assembly solution, cleanroom manufacturing experience preferable.