Descripción del Trabajo
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manually assemble a system using torque drivers and hardware, to a predetermined volume.
· Functionally test a completed system according to work processes.
· Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
· Perform back flush operations on the computer operating systems.
· Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
· Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
· New Product Development
o Review all assembly documentation.
§ Assembly prints
§ Routing notes
o Assemble first run of product.
o Modify or correct all assembly documentation.
o Work with Engineering towards production build release.
o Identify any required tools.
o Develop training methods.
· Process Development.
o Work with Group Leaders to ensure all documentation is current and correct.
o Create ECRs for any process improvement or correction and track.
· Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months related experience and/or training. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
D Shift. Night shift 6PM-6AM. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturdays.