Descripción del Trabajo
Under very limited supervision, this technician will coordinate daily activities of the Facilities Support team members and oversees advanced complex maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures, and systems. Facilities/Maintenance technicians operates and maintains facilities equipment including, but not limited to, building controls, fire protection systems and heating-ventilation-and air conditioning (HVAC) and are responsible for maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of utilities equipment, maintains physical structure of establishment and general electrical systems on an industrial, cGMP regulated facility. Utilities equipment includes Chillers, Air Handling Units, Exhaust ventilation, Dehumidifiers, Cooling Towers, Oil-free Compressed Air Systems, Reheat, Fire Prevention, Emergency Power Generators, Water Treatment, UPS and Environmental Control systems. This Technician must document all maintenance activities executed on the site computer maintenance management system (CMMS/Maximo/Ensemble). The Facilities/Maintenance technicians performs, as needed, the maintenance service and repairs in the area of plumbing, carpentry, painting and other building upkeep activities. Plans, coordinates, inspects, and performs maintenance and supports project management for facility related projects, including but not limited to, building remodeling and Capital construction projects, equipment installation and/or placement, safety and environmental compliance, mechanical systems maintenance, and energy management programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• This Technician will ensure the facility maintenance and controlled environmental monitoring activities are complete and on schedule.
• Has experience in leading facilities equipment installation projects.
• Performs minor building and building system equipment repairs
• Ensures building systems contractors follow EES requirements when on the premises
• Maintains and replenish spare parts inventory
• Follows all company safety policies and other safety precautions within the work area
• Compliance with safety policies and procedures
• Ensures compliance with Environmental Management System (EMS) responsibilities
• Follow Jabil and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Records Retention Schedules, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, active Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned.
• Conduct predictive maintenance on (by means of reliability tools) and repair chillers, cooling towers/chillers, dehumidifiers, air handling units, air compressors, emergency power generators, uninterrupted power systems, fire prevention systems, purified water treatment systems and environmental control systems among other utility equipment.
• Utilizes reliability techniques to execute lubrication work (ultrasonic lubrication).
• Performs alignment and vibration evaluations on equipment’s
• Propose improvements to maintenance strategies, based on reliability studies / condition based maintenance practices.
• Supports Facility Team in performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMCEA) and continuous improvement activities as part of the site maintenance program
• Manage and coordinate plant initiatives with outside vendors and electrical/mechanical repair shops.
• Organize and implement facilities projects.
• Demonstrate leadership ability to effectively work with team members and facilitate completion of high level projects.
• Demonstrate ability to present project status updates to members of management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• This Technician must have advanced knowledge and a minimum of 3 years direct experience with working in the Trane Ensemble BMS system, Maximo PM system, Trane HVAC controls, Atlas-Copco Oil-free Compressed Air system balance controls, and Dimplex Koolant 5000-M Chiller controls.
• This Technician must have experience with Hach SC200 Waste Water controls.
• This Technician must have experience with model CGAM052 Chiller Controls, model CSAA057 Air handling equipment, and Trane Model 405801 Humidifier Controls.
• This Technician must have a Class A CDL License.
• Direct interaction experience with Jabil approved Mechanical and Electrical vendors, and they will provide positive feedback concerning interactions upon request.
• Direct experience with ISO Class 8 Cleanroom HEPA filtration.
• Technical Education Diploma or equivalent
• High School Diploma or Associates Degree preferred
• Generally requires 6 (or more) years directly related experience.
• Experience in Reliability-Centered Maintenance techniques and/or asset management is required. Experience or knowledge in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMCEA) Training is preferred
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $19.05 - $27.60 - $36.16. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.