Descripción del Trabajo
Journeyman Electrician who can analyze building electrical layout and perform take off's of required material from engineered drawings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision, this Electrician will be able to perform the following activities:
o Install new complete electrical circuits from Buss bar or other source, to equipment or other point of operation to include:
o Cutting, bending, threading, installing conduit, using PVC & EMT, and Flex Material.
o Read and Execute Electrical Drawings (i.e. Pull and Tag/Land wire).
o Mounting electrical panels, switchgear and motor control centers.
o Performing basic continuity electrical checks and grounding faults and OHM Tests.
o Prepare electric project, layout materials and tools.
o Ability to follow basic electrical and low/high voltage instructions.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
· Have possession in good standing of a current State of Colorado Journeyman's Electricians license.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Repair, construct, install, troubleshoot, and maintain routine electrical systems and equipment.
Cuts, threads, bends, and straps conduit.
Cuts wire and conduit to length.
Installs, repairs, or replaces switch boxes, light bulbs, plugs, sockets, light fuses, and extension cords.
Disassembles motors, generators, and other equipment in preparation for repair.
Troubleshoots electrical malfunctions, inspects circuits and wiring for shielding and grounding, and tests electrical equipment for safety and efficiency.
Uses blueprints, drawings, layout, or other specifications, and electrical hand tools and voltage-or-amperage measuring and recording devices.
Planning and preparation of site designs (carpentry, electrical, plumbing and office furniture installations), generation of BOM for site projects, installation of plumbing and electrical hardware and materials, testing of electrical and plumbing installations, maintenance of baseline drawings, conducting building safety and fire inspections, escorting of vendors, facility PMIs and development/updating of facility programs and procedures.
Respond to emergency and routine job orders related to all aspects of Facility Management.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $14.11 - $20.45 - $26.79. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.