Descripción del Trabajo
Supervision of the correct banking operations, A/R support and month end activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs the following duties in the area of Banking Update:
· Ensure all banks are updated and reconciled on a daily basis.
· Highlight any problems to Financial Accounting Manager.
· Ensure all banking entries are keyed to G/L on a weekly basis.
· Produce weekly Financial Indictor figures.
Performs the following duties in the area of A/R Support:
· Prompt production of Statements to Business Managers and Customers highlighting overdue invoices.
· Provide support to A/R as and when required.
· Print and review invoices on a daily basis.
Performs the following duties in the area of A/P Support:
· Ensure checks and remittances are sent out in a timely manner.
· Ensure all invoices are logged before sending out to functional manager for authorization. Ensure brief script kept on log for information purposes.
· Provide support to A/P as and when required.
Performs the following Month End activities:
· Ensure Banking entries are up to date.
· Ensure travel analysis is up to date.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs