Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the Test Engineering Process and the attributes that can affect the process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze daily process yield reports that will include, but not limited to the following: operator errors, defective product, test equipment/test defects, RMA product defects, and spear corrective actions.
• Increase production yields by understanding and reducing operator errors and driving manufacturing and test engineering defects back to the appropriate department.
• Assist Test Engineer in developing preventative maintenance program and assure compliance to reduce downtime and increase process yields throughout the process.
• Analyze downtime sheets recording downtime of a station to set guidelines for preventative maintenance scheduling.
• Ensure all process manuals and documentation are maintained properly.
• Review all 5x5 tests to ensure that they were performed and adhered to.
• Perform walkthroughs, inspections, product evaluation and testing as needed.
• Conduct NPI test evaluations.
• Prevent test escapes.
• Ensure product testing completeness and reliability.
• Update and generate documentation as required.
• Assist Project Test Engineer with test process review.
• Evaluates test probes.
• Set-up equipment to perform any required programming and verification test following established procedures for the specified operations to be performed.
• Ensure quality (work meets or exceeds Jabil Workmanship Standards) and improve efficiency through the use of the SPC system when available.
• Operates automated electronic test equipment on manufactured circuit board assemblies and subassemblies.
• Responsible for maintaining a continuous flow of the manufacturing line and meeting production goals while performing the assigned test duties.
• Label and stamp boards, and fill out tags.
• Advise supervisor of any recurring test failure so that prompt corrective action may be taken.
• Ensure assemblies are properly handled and marked.
• Ensure daily logs and move/production tickets are accurately maintained.
• Follow simple, standardized and routine written directions for assigned test operations.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Production Supervisor, Production Manager
• Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Associates of Science in NT Electronics or Electrical Engineering or Technical Certification preferred
• Three (3) to five (5) years experience
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience