Descripción del Trabajo
Perform Direct Fulfillment manufacturing processes to ensure on time shipments of a quality product. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manually assemble a system using torque drivers and hardware, to a predetermined volume.
· Functionally test a completed system according to work processes.
· Pull necessary material from flow racks and bin locations.
· Perform back flush operations on the computer operating systems.
· Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
· Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
· Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $9.77 - $14.15 - $18.55. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.