Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for generating sales from new customers or existing customers within the organization. Responsible for ensuring customer trust and satisfaction. Maintains contact with the customer at a high, executive level focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship. Works with Sr. management in developing target customers and landing the customer. Typically, the sales are very much consultative rather than transactional in nature. The purchase decision is generally complex and long, value is the key, and focus is on the solution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Strategy and Direction:
- Define, develop and implement pharma specific sales strategies, which contribute to the pharma division’s strategic direction.
- The candidate needs to analyze and understand the pharma product roadmaps for the target customer(s).
- Develop customized pharma solutions that clearly articulate the value proposition in the context of the pharma ecosystem of the target customer(s) market focus.
- Develop trust with customer or potential customer.
- Understand the Jabil selling process: Prospecting; Preapproach-planning the sale; Approach; Need Assessment; Presentation; Meeting Objections; Gaining commitment; and Follow-up.
- Qualify new potential customers with guidance from Sr. Management, Sector VP’s, and Business Development.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Develop an understanding of the workcell and business unit strategies as it pertains to sales.
- Work closely with Business Development, Operations, and legal groups for quote and contract development.
- Knowledge of SalesForce and its use to target new customers.
- Provide regular updates to VP of sales and marketing team on the execution of the strategy.
Forecast Development and Accuracy:
- Prepare timely forecasts for the sales department.
- Provide expense budgets when required.
- Compare forward forecast results to historical actual results for trend assessment and analysis.
- Create customer /product penetration strategies and the deployment of such for new accounts.
- Interpret and communicate customer requirements to enable development of services and operational capabilities to support new customers and business opportunities.
- Develop RFQ analysis and present formal presentation to customer; ensure key financial measures are achieved within each quote, including profitability and RONA targets.
- Promote Jabil’s capabilities, footprint and services to new customers.
- Lead commercial negotiations with new customers.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Knowledge of key elements of digital health platform ecosystems and how healthcare devices and cloud solutions work in concert.
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and communicate regarding common scientific and/or technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to tailor advanced quality tools training to all levels of the organization. Multilingual preferred.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management of continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years’ experience in a strategy or business development role required. MBA preferred. Experience in the pharmaceutical clinical development, pharmaceutical product management, and drug delivery device R&D ecosystem strongly preferred.This job cannot be performed remotely in the state of Colorado.