Descripción del Trabajo
Under limited supervision, provides the analysis, preparation and delivery of a Quote proposal in support of Business Development/Program Management’s Request-For-Quote of new or prospective product builds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Projects are typically of diverse scope focusing primarily on tactical activity. Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
· Communicate customer expectations by means of the Quote Kickoff meeting.
· Provide job direction to the Quote Coordinators in support of your function.
· Monitor the deadline for the quote response.
· Analyze and if required, adjust pricing information received from various supporting departments.
· Finalize proposals prepared by the Quote Coordinator in response to a quote request by Business Development/Program Management.
· Analyze the total assembly and transformation cost.
· Review customers requested terms and conditions and prepare a appropriate response.
· Interface with Business Development/Program Management and the Quote Supervisor/Quote Manager in order to present a winning quote response strategy.
· Provides leadership and training to lower level analysts
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Must be organized and self-motivated.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
· SAP proficiency preferred.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree required.
· Degree in Business Management, Purchasing, or related field.
· Three (3) to five (5) years work-related experience required, preferably in Quoting, Purchasing or related experience within an electronics-manufacturing services environment.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.