Descripción del Trabajo
As the central point of contact provide highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance throughout key IT initiatives. Facilitate and serve as a lead for the planning and execution of initiatives to enable Jabil to achieve objectives through the effective use of technology. Communicate decisions, priorities, and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manages stakeholders’ perceptions and expectations with all IT services and capabilities.
· Advocates for the business and external customers driving requirements conversations and requirements definition for presentment to IT solution architects.
· Advocates for and represents Jabil's IT capabilities, tailored solutions, and services delivered to the business
· Offers options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes and system priorities.
· Fosters alignment of IT capability and service delivery with business objectives and strategic roadmap
· Map priority of IT projects and requests to the strategic roadmap
· Maintains oversight for all IT services and solutions provided to assigned business and external customers and driving for high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Ensures best quality outcomes and value resulting from the provided IT services and solutions.
· Facilitates analysis of technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of customer goals.
· Maintains awareness of changes to Jabil strategy, goals and processes to ensure requirements appropriately reflect the need of the customer.
· Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business stakeholders and IT from initial requirements to final delivery.
· Recaps (monthly, quarterly, and annually, as needed) IT performance.
· Fosters a positive environment with IT services, Operations, Finance and BU teams
· Ensures IT ownership of implemented solution(s)
· Understands financial KPIs and impact of IT investment(s) on business results
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Strong Technical skills and/or Strategic Skills
· Strong Analytical skills and Quality Standards
· Commitment to Customer Service
· Proven success in Project Management of global related projects
· Ability to participate in projects to ensure global readiness
· Experience in ensuring processes/people are in place to support regional and global areas of responsibility
· Strong knowledge of Licensing and Contracts
· Strong knowledge of regional logistics operations and industry
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
Activities and Tasks
Will report to Cynthia Kendall
Will relocate back to Penang
Continue OCM work on Symphony until go live in Oct 2021
Advocate SAP COE with business, BU, workcells, corporate
Advocate SAP COE with customers, internal and external
Advocate SAP COE within IT
Align and manage the relationship between SAP COE and business, customers, other IT groups
Align SAP COE with strategic roadmap of IT
Ensure alignment of SAP COE with Jabil's digital strategy
Map priority of SAP COE internal project initiatives
Recap and communicate monthly, quarterly, annually the SAP COE performances - via defined KPI
Manage and lead SAP COE newsletter MagbyteZ
Align and setup SAP COE KPIs for Financials and Run/Maintain tasks - performance of group
Assist above tasks within full Enterprise Applications team
Take over ownership of Asset management for Loftware licensing for SAP COE
Ensure application ownership requirements fulfilled for SAP COE owned apps
Provide strategic alignment of SAP COE and groups outside of SAP COE
Collaborate with each SAP COE leader to ensure that team's value and work is being promoted and communicated
Assist with driving strategic initiatives (ie: JBOT, Alexa SAP interface, SAP RPA, Fiori, etc) within SAP COE and customer base
Collaborate with leadership to align Symphony Post Go Live innovations with business needs and priorities