Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the manual machining and fabrication of tooling parts
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operates manual or CNC milling machines, lathes, grinders and any other standard shop equipment and tools to fabricate
· Utilizes measuring instruments to check accuracy of work, in accordance with tooling figure of MPMS system
· Maintains machine shop equipment and cleanliness to ensure continued operation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
•Operating traditional machine independently.
•Operate One Axis Height Gage to self-inspection skillfully.
•Understand tool structure and drawing.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.