Descripción del Trabajo
Acts as the central point of contact for all external and internal audit functions. Responsible to maintain a healthy QMS and aligned to corporate and customer directions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Deals with issues pertaining to external and internal audit plans, schedules, and corrective actions of the Management System operation
- Researches, formulates, and documents quality, environment and business systems improvements as well as evaluating effectiveness of improvement efforts
- Directs, coordinates, and reviews all activities of the ESD, Calibration, records management, and Document Control
- Department to ensure the needs of internal and external Customers are being met
- Ensures that Global Documents are locally analyzed and implemented as necessary.
- Ensures functional management and business management is aware of and understands the principles and expectations associated with the standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485, and TL 9000
- Assists customers and business units in efforts to comply with regulatory agencies such as CCC, UL, CSA, TUV, TUV Reinland, NEMKO, DEMKO, IRAM, and Met Labs.
- Assists management in the standardization, validation, simplification and documenting of processes
- Assists in process mapping and value-add analysis for all processes
- Develops and manages tools needed product documentation
- Schedules and Documents Management Reviews
- Provide training for Quality and ESD awareness
- Monitor daily follow up for ESD controls (floor readings, electronic employee check up) assisted by the process auditor
- Assists in management reviews activities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 6 years related experience