Descripción del Trabajo
Assist in processing customer returns through normal production operations and help to maintain a two-week turnaround.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Receive units into TARS database and tag.
· Direct delivery of units from RMA to production as required.
· Follow progress through plant in accordance with requirements indicated.
· Publish a daily WIP status for the Workcell.
· Communicate problems, concerns, and recommendations to the Line Manager and Workcell.
· Move completed units back to RMA for pack out and then move to shipping.
· Complete all required documentation.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.