Descripción del Trabajo
Perform Direct Fulfillment/Metal Recycling processes to ensure on time shipments of services and products. To work in an efficient manner and maximize output.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Manually disassemble a system using torque drivers and hardware, to a predetermined volume.
· Functionally and visually audit system breakdowns according to work processes.
· Pull necessary material to breakdown and/or audit product.
· Perform back flush operations on the computer operating systems.
· Conduct physical inventory in the designated area.
· Maintaining 5S order and cleanliness at all times.
· Adhere to all safety rules and use required protective equipment.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.