Descripción del Trabajo
Under minimal supervision, and exercising a high level of initiative, responsible for setting up and operating manufacturing equipment for Jabil Healthcare manufacturing operations. Will also provide advanced technical knowledge and support within one or more manufacturing work-cells.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Performs standardized training of co-workers in new or improved techniques in all assigned areas.
- Understands and communicates/trains co-workers on quality requirements.
- Ensures appropriate documentation/process sheets are correct and available at workstations.
- Communicate and train intricacies of machinery; including tooling/fixture set up, programmatic off sets and dimensional troubleshooting methods.
- Communicate issues arising from daily builds that should be reviewed by a supervisor or engineer and be able to prioritize multiple tasks among varied processes.
- Interfaces regularly with production, quality, and engineering functions to resolve quality issues receiving and providing feedback information.
- Works in any other areas of manufacturing as needed and performs other related administrative duties as required.
- Communicates effectively and positively within and between departments.
- Performs special assignments and other related duties when required by Supervisor.
- Prepares necessary documentation and ensures paperwork compliance on all items.
- Works from inspection documentation, specifications, blueprints, written and verbal instruction.
- Develop and demonstrate effective instructor competencies.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and in a manner that demonstrates commit to superior quality.
- Familiarity with all laws and policies that apply to job tasks, while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and regulatory compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as delegated by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Operate machines when training is not being conducted.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience relevant to assigned specialty function or equivalent combination of education and experience; preferably within the Medical Device Manufacturing Industry with an understanding of machining parts with close tolerancing and complex geometry.
- A working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) and the interpretation of engineering drawings is preferred.
- An understanding of which measurement and test equipment tools are appropriate for various tasks is required.
- Trainer Certificate and/or Trainer Leadership Certificate preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems, preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft PC applications, preferred.
- Passion for educating/developing new and existing operators by stimulating critical thinking and to drawing out ideas and underlying presuppositions.
- Ability to read and interpret measuring instruments, including but not limited to: calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, optical comparators, plug gauges, hardness testers, etc.
- Good math skills, color verification and good hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to communicate and work with various functional groups in a team environment
- Ability to learn PC applications required.
- Lifting weight up to 20 pounds on regular basis and up to 50 pounds on occasional basis.
- Must be able to stand for scheduled work hours, if necessary/required.
- High level of concentration and attention to detail required ensuring products are compliant according to internal quality requirements.
Manufacturing Machining Trainer role is for supporting production operations primarily 2nd Shift in Heading - Monument, CO
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $14.11 - $20.45 - $26.79. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.