Descripción del Trabajo
Measure and visually inspect components received that require Inspection. This will include review of purchase order, and inspection plan requirements against parts received. All data collected will be entered into the ERP system. Discrepancies and stock movements will be handled per established, documented procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Other duties may be assigned.
· Inspect and complete receiving process for all MRO, Raw Material and Packaging
· Use the ERP system to generate inspection records and/or quality notifications.
· Perform additional activities as required by Supervisor.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all Hazardous Material Management and Safety rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company Ethics & Security policy.
· Assist with loading and unloading freight trailers.
· Assist with generation of all shipping documentation.
· Able to read packing slips; BOL’s; CofC/CofA and MSDS
· Ability to create Non-Conformance Material Reports as needed.
· Attention to detail and ability to perform simple math conversions.
· Assists with filing of all shipping related documents
· Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) experience required.
High school diploma or equivalent; and 2+ years related experience.
SAP experience preferred.