Descripción del Trabajo
To assist the Warehouse Supervisor to coordinate, oversee and participate in all stockroom activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To train all new personnel, ensuring policies and procedures are followed and understood.
· Monitor and support warehouse shift activities.
· Ensure work schedules are maintained.
· Assist the Warehouse Supervisor in assigning daily work activities according to the availability and capacity of the department and priority completion.
· To ensure that all released parts are promptly updated into SAP.
· To ensure smooth and continuous supply of materials to production to avoid any line down time.
· To perform random audits on parts to ensure stock integrity.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 5 years experience in a Warehouse environment.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.