Descripción del Trabajo
- Job Description
***SIGN-ON BONUS OF $2,000USD*** (T&Cs Apply)
Performs skilled tasks using a variety of tools to construct, modify, maintain, calibrate and repair machine shop tools, dies, jigs and fixtures. Works with engineers and tool designers to develop and modify tools. Works from blueprints, specifications and diagrams. Checks work with precision instruments.
- Assemble simple new tools, included front cover, battery cover, button tools.
- Repair tools independently.
- Solve production tool emergency issues on the injection machine.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Additional Job DescriptionAdditional Job Description
· Grasp the knowledge of the plastic and injection concept.
· Familiar with operating traditional machine
· Familiar with tool structure
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma required.
· Minimum 3 years related experience
· Or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training