Descripción del Trabajo
This role offers a career where the creative inspiration can fuel big transformation. This individual will help to influence a better experience for the employees by conducting Employee Surveys, developing reports and drawing insights, assisting Site HR through employee engagement initiatives, and building a comprehensive EE Index & Net Promoter Score guides for divisional and functional leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee compiling and providing initial insights of Divisional & Functional EEE dashboards.
· Affect cultural change across the organization to deliver team member satisfaction.
· Review and analyze employee feedback to identify improvement opportunities within the organization.
· Quickly and effectively identify and clarify the critical few issues that need action and drive appropriate decisions and actions.
· Anticipate, recognize, and work through resistance or setbacks independently, see opportunities, and ensure alignment with objective.
· Work with teams to provide insights, influence strategy and collaborate on ideas for improvements.
· Be central, global point of contact and go to subject matter expert on EEE best practices and standards by owning the creation, day-to-day operations, and planning for comprehensive EEE program deployment.
· Help build Site HR Capabilities for newly rolled out and existing EEE programs.
· Identify and propose Enterprise-wide solutions to positively impact Employee Engagement including change management, broad employee communication & project team leadership.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Excellent communication skills, including business writing and presentations with ability to deliver informative and well-organized presentations including objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points
· Demonstrates the ability to synthesize and report on large volumes of information, identify patterns and trends, draw insights, and pinpoint root cause
· Solutions oriented, with a track record of identifying and implementing creative solutions
· Demonstrates a flexible approach, stamina and resilience to setbacks
· Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and leadership skills with ability to work across multiple levels of an organization