Descripción del Trabajo
Working into Production Intelligence team, the candidate will work with users to define data presentation and analysis. Focus will be on manufacturing data with extension also to not manufacturing one. The candidate shall demonstrate experience in working with commercial tools like Thingworx and PowerBi
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments.
- Implements solutions into executable business processes and effectively communicates complex analytical concepts to users and management.
- Approve and deliver solution to exceed user expectation
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets, and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to work in a technical lead role to coordinate a team of resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Works with functional managers to establish and maintain technical standards and guidelines for their area.
- Works with functional manager to review and evaluate new technologies that may be beneficial to current and upcoming project work.
- Coordinate technical tasks and work effort
- Identifies and communicates risks to the business.
- Contributes in defining new business requirements.
- Performs as a mentor on process and techniques to assure proficiency within the team.
- Align solutions within the overall IT strategy.
- Assures best practices are defined and followed.
- Drives consistency across applications and projects wherever possible.
- Implement project management methodologies to ensure project success
- Act as a liaison for the technical team to the project management team and IT management
- Communicate regularly with internal and external customers
● Knowledge of Advanced Statistics, operations research/ management, mathematics or business analytics with experience, courses, or project work.
● Familiar with Agile project management
● Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively in teams and under pressure. Required English knowledge.
● Ability to draw conclusions from data and prescribe actionable and measurable activities.
● Highly motivated and creative, thinking “out of the box”.
● Familiarity with non-relational data frameworks (aka NoSQL, eg. Hive).
● Strong team mentality, interpersonal and communications skills
● Preferred working directly with management and executives
Independently conducts, or leads other analysts, in business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses of more/most complex initiatives with little/no direct Project Management guidance, in an effort to align information technology solutions with business processes and requirements.