Descripción del Trabajo
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, this function serves as Level II product Quality Inspector. This role will have developed industry recognized technical experience in inspection practices and methodologies for complex machined metal products and assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize MT&E (Measurement Testing and Equipment) and Visual Inspection Techniques to validate product conformance
- Coordinate with other internal SME’s to solve technical issues
- Product defect reporting and utilization of root cause analysis techniques to help solve problems
- Contribute to shaping a positive, effective, and collaborative team cultures
- Communicate technical aspects of projects effectively to internal customers
- Influence and contribute to the development of Level I Quality Inspectors
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in inspection, preferably for a machining environment
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) principles
- Experience in blueprint reading
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Resilience and ability to operate in fast-pace, high pressure environment
- Demonstrated high performance orientation, detail orientation, market knowledge and sound judgment
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage partnerships with internal customers
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $13.02 - $18.88 - $24.73. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.