Descripción del Trabajo
Being a part of the Global Indirect Procurement Team, you will be responsible for the execution of both transactional and strategic sourcing events for Capex/MRO/Infrastructure, aligned with Enterprise Goals, through best-in-class Procurement processes including: Supplier Sourcing, e-Sourcing/RFx, One-Time Deals, Market Analysis & Spend Analytics leveraging global demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the sourcing execution for Indirect Goods & Services in your assigned Region
- Negotiate supplier Contracts and Strategic RFPs
- Analyze market conditions and implement procurement strategies to assure supply and price competitiveness
- Aggressively negotiate absolute best pricing, terms, and conditions
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Support and Execute Global Category Manager Strategy and Business plan that fully meets the needs of our Business Sectors, BU and Corporation (i.e. category strategies, supply base development, Global infrastructure, price management etc.)
- Demonstrate expertise in assigned categories and fully competent in all aspects of procurement including commodities not directly assigned.
- Adhere to Global Indirect Procurement infrastructure that supports Jabil’s business and growth plans.
- Develop the supply base to exceed the goals and objectives of Jabil and the procurement team.
- Ensure the supply base adheres to Jabil standards of Corporate Social Responsibilities including but not limited to Environmental, Ethical, Legislative, and Regulatory requirements (EICC/RBA).
- Be a leader in ensuring that Jabil maximizes our purchase leverage for the best total cost of ownership.
- Develop effective relationships with all levels within Jabil to ensure that Global Indirect Procurement is fully involved with new business opportunities.
- Offer new, innovative, entrepreneurial ideas, practices and processes that drive continuous improvement to Jabil’s procurement goals and objectives.
- Set annual goals and objectives that ensure procurement meets and exceeds metric targets.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Ensure the efficient and timely exchange of knowledge and information within the Jabil Corporation to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- In depth knowledge of Capex/Infrastructure/MRO Categories
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate results
- Contract management and negotiations (Global Purchase Agreement, NDA, etc…)
- Basic finance (understand and evaluate a Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow statement)
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management/Engineering or other relevant discipline preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Electronic Supply Chain/Materials Management/Procurement/Business Development experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Regular business hours. Some additional hours may be required.
- Travel requirements: Domestic and/or Global, up to 15%
- Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.