Descripción del Trabajo
Assist Director/Manager Tooling Technical Development to plan, organizes, implementation and directs Tooling Technical teams to meet company objectives and customer needs. Possess/Understand the knowledge or technology of Tooling CAD/CAM development, Tooling manufacturing, Tooling automation development. Leveraging/Integrating above knowledge responsible for the developing Tooling design oriented processes, explore its application, managing the entire timeline/cost. Working with Tooling Manufacturing and Tooling Design group to obtain the best solution of Tooling design process, responsible for the new Tooling design oriented system applications. Provide supports for introduction on the new Tooling design system application and training of senior technical staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leading Tooling technology development projects to catch up company demand.
· Assist in overseeing of key projects, processes and performance reports.
· Assists the technology development team to solve the issues and work out the solutions.
· Assist recruit, interview and hire personnel for key positions within the organization. Monitor turnover, identify factors for improvement and facilitate improvements.
· Plans and operates new specific technical projects, controls progress of every segment to ensure new technologies can be developed successfully.
· Assists Tooling factory with technical support and troubleshooting to meet the delivery date and quality as the customer required.
· Coordinate the activities of others of Tooling Departments to keep them focused on the project.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Be familiar in one of mold design, manufacturing procedures, mold processing, or mold automation development.
· Be capable of reading mold mechanical drawings.
· Be proficient in Project Management, Inter-departmental communications, and Key Performance Management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor degree of Mechanical and mechanical related dept. Graduated 5 years already or worked in mechanical related fields for 7 years.
· With 3 years in management role.