Descripción del Trabajo
The Finance Manager is responsible for accurate reporting of all Cost Accounting and Financial operations of the facility. Position requires all financial reporting meets compliance to governmental institutions as required by Law and according to USGAAP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Consolidates financial information, preparing reports and statements and reporting to Directors.
· Manages all Cost Accounting relevant responsibilities and achieves reporting objectives.
· Manages and Budgeting and Financial Projection responsibilities, communicates and delivers to all relevant stakeholders pertinent reports, analysis and information.
· Maintains and issues weekly metrics driving for actions to achieve continuous improvement across the functional departments.
· Ensures integrity of Balance Sheet through prompt reconciliation and review.
· Leads and delivers on Audit and Compliance objectives.
· Sets targets for improvement in all key operational areas – e.g. Daily Sales Outstanding, Days Payables Outstanding, Currency Exposure, Days to Close, Payroll processes, Fixed Asset validation, etc.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, ERP (i.e. SAP, Oracle, Etc..), Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or equivalent education and training.
· Plus 3 - 4 years experience in a relevant Jabil financial position or equivalent external work experience, including at least 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role within an accounting department.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.