Descripción del Trabajo
Shift D is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other Saturday 6pm to 6am
Provide equipment and process support (including machine maintenance) to the Additive Manufacturing Work Cell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Maintain machine programs and machine set-ups.
· Optimize machine set-ups to meet or exceed theoretical product run-rate.
· Observe machine and line performance and determine the necessary steps needed to achieve optimum line efficiency and product quality.
· Monitor CAC and TIC metric data and other available sources of information) continuously for tracking and gauging machine and process performance.
· Maintain and repair all Additive Manufacturing equipment on assigned line(s).
· Determine when necessary machine repairs are needed and perform out-of-cycle maintenance.
· Perform ‘as-required’ preventative maintenance of Additive Manufacturing equipment on assigned line(s).
· Perform initial diagnosis of Additive Manufacturing equipment on assigned line(s), and execute repairs within skill level.
· Assist Machine Operators on assigned line(s) by providing ongoing training and direction.
· Assist with machine operation in order to expedite changeover, cover breaks, or otherwise improve line efficiency.
· Interface with Line Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers and Machine Support Manager to determine corrective actions needed, and be the front line person in ensuring that assigned line(s) performs with the maximum efficiency and product quality.
· Provide training to Manufacturing Engineering Tech I employees.
· Assist Manufacturing Engineers in achieving optimum process performance of equipment
· Provide recommendations for designing, fabricating and / or modifying necessary tooling, and product design for manufacturability (DFM) improvements.
· Provide daily ‘pass-down’ reports to Project Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer and the Manufacturing Engineering Technician on the following shift.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply with all procedures within the company security policy.
Associate’s degree preferred; or minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.