Descripción del Trabajo
Under direct supervision, responsible for operating automated manufacturing equipment for Jabil manufactured assemblies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment.
· Coordinate with other team members to set up machines according to traveler.
· Monitor machine for equipment issues and process changes to assure that product is being produced on a daily basis.
· Maintain necessary documentation.
· Perform basic quality auditing, testing, and troubleshooting functions.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Work direction may additionally be communicated verbally through visual aids and set-up sheets.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and six months to one-year experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.