Descripción del Trabajo
The EC (Engineering Change) Technical Engineer is responsible for managing the internal and external engineering change activities on the assigned workcell, as well as ensuring coordination and driving workcell members to fully implement the change. Receive, analyze, and interpret product-related information from customer, while assist in the maintenance of ECN’s, BOM’s, and related customer information as required. Analyze the change type and take the correct actions in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analysis ECN (Engineering Change Notice) documents, Analysis the impact of engineering change.
· Analysis the change type and take the correct actions timely.
· Take an Interface role when customer audits.
· Analysis the SAP-BOM (Bill of Materials) issue for the new creation and modification.
· Follow up the correction plans from each of function department before ECN closure.
· Advise customer of BOM’s inaccuracies detected and Approved Vendor Listing (AVL). Attain written approval for any subsequent changes.
· Regular ECN review meeting with customer.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Knowledge of custom automated test equipment, electronic manufacturing processes, and /or quality systems.
· Knowledge of manufacturing process.
· Ability to work under the tight schedule and frequently change the priority.
· Must have excellent analytical skills.
· Strong financial and analytical ability.
· Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong and convincing communication skills
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.