Descripción del Trabajo
Under direct supervision, responsible for operating automated manufacturing equipment for Jabil manufactured assemblies.
Part Time Shifts Available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment.
- Coordinate with other team members to set up machines according to set-up sheets.
- Ensure board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts, and prepares for next part run by loading feeders for next run before needed.
- Maintain and load solder screen printer; operates LSM machine to check amount of solder paste applied to boards; enters data into CIQ system.
- Maintain orderly work area by tubing fallout parts, and cleaning area and machines as needed.
- Monitor machine rejects to assure that parts are being sorted and ran on a daily basis.
- Maintain necessary documentation.
- May perform basic quality auditing, testing, and troubleshooting functions.
- Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
- Work direction may additionally be communicated verbally through visual aids and set-up sheets.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Must be able to obtain and maintain all required job related certifications.