Descripción del Trabajo
The team Production Lead 1 will oversee the workflow of assigned line(s) on a daily basis. Primary focus will be on maintaining Quality standards while ensuring production quantity goals are met in accordance with 5s Lean Manufacturing guidelines and Safety standards. Must be able to react to any issues that arise regarding quality, production quantity and safety.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Capable of following verbal and written instructions
- Thorough understanding of required paperwork, documentation and completion of documents.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in English. Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish is a plus
- Ability to make good sound decisions based on processes and in compliance with GMP practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and make process improvement recommendations
- Maintain an efficient work flow by monitoring steps of the production process and performance of line production associates
- Strive to achieve excellence in Quality on a daily basis.
- Follow and enforce all company policies and core values
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent desired
- Must have good written and oral communication skills, and mathematical ability
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Must have ability to communicate and interact with diverse groups or individuals at all organizational levels
- Thorough understand of all safety requirements
Adaptability and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities