Descripción del Trabajo
Provide administrative support to the recruitment team. Responsible for: scheduling all interviews, compiling interview feedback, tracking all recruitment activity and creating staffing reports on as needed basis, partnering with background check vendor, sending all new hire paperwork documents, assisting the recruitment team with candidate communications, and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Schedule all candidate interviews, including arranging air travel, hotel, and car when applicable.
· Provide interview guides for interviewers.
· Process candidate expense reports when applicable.
· Maintain interview schedule
· Send interview feedback form and compile results
· Greet all incoming applicants and escort them to interview where applicable
· Send pre-employment paper and transition completed paperwork to the designated HR Representative
· Update applicant database as needed
· Draft offer letters, having Recruiter sign off and approval prior to sending
· Partner with background check vendor to ensure compliance
· Send candidate assessments when applicable
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Exceptional ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and attention to detail.
· Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems or similar software tool strongly preferred.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with candidates and internal clients.
· Communicates in a courteous and professional manner.
· Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· A minimum of 2 years of administrative experience with at least 1 year in a recruitment environment strongly preferred.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.