Descripción del Trabajo
- Performs and adheres to health and safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and procedures.
- Adherence to all Work Instructions/Procedures.
- Equipment Operation.
- Component Inspection.
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate completion of all relevant production documentation.
- Achieve all production targets.
- Maintain excellent Housekeeping at all times.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Leaving Certificate essential.
- Previous manufacturing experience essential.
- Experience of cGMP preferable.
- Previous Quality/Quality Control/Metrology experience an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible, Committed and results orientated.
- Good numerical ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English essential, written and spoken.