Descripción del Trabajo
Jabil Brandywine campus is located in West Chester, PA. We are proud to manufacture Medical Devices for orthopedic specialties including trauma, spine, and specialty implants for leading medical technology companies. Our employees are honored to work together with industry leading companies to make a difference in the lives of patients around the world.
**$2,000 SIGN ON BONUS**
This is a journeyman level machinist position where the operator can operate most or all machines in the shop.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Operate a good variety of machine tool equipment such as a drill press, lathe, milling machine, CNC, and other hand and power machines.
· Works from blueprints, sketches, production diagrams, engineering drawings and verbal instructions to fabricate a variety of machined components.
· Makes certain shop calculations using handbook formulas to layout patterns and determine tooling feeds and speeds.
· Does some inspection on parts using precision measuring tools such as micrometers, dial indicators, and calipers.
· May program some machines.
· Works independently or with Lead to complete jobs on schedule and accurate.
· Performs other job functions as assigned