Descripción del Trabajo
Acting as the Finance Lead’s Deputy, the Financial Controls Lead Senior Associate will assist with designing, managing, and monitoring Jabil’s internal control structure to ensure the Company’s entity wide compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 internal control requirements (SOX).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES are following but not limited to:
- Manage and coordinate Statutory Financial Statement
- Coordination / Handling of US-GAAP- & Statutory Audits
- Create and document Accounting & Reporting tasks like Tax, Pension Accounting etc.
- Create and document key internal controls relative to new and current processes.
- Assist in the development and continuous analysis of identified key internal control to ensure SOX documentation remains effective.
- Perform process reviews to evaluate internal controls, information systems, and current business practices to ensure they are operating in accordance with SOX compliance/documentation requirements and established corporate policies.
- Assist in ensuring all sites have adopted and are effectively executing Jabil’s internal control baseline.
- Identify SOX impact of changes in the control environment due to changes in accounting regulations, internal control policies, system enhancements or implementations, and/or company reorganizations and make determinations for changes to existing controls or adding new controls when necessary.
- Provide fundamental guidance and standards for ensuring that the actions taken by internal control process owners are adequate to support quarterly and year-end management assertions in their assessment of an effective internal control environment.
- Research the risk and impact of control findings and recommend remediation plans to management.
- Support the implementation and application of integrated control systems.
- Remain current on relevant internal control and risk assessment guidance.
- Develop SOX training materials for process owners.
- Support ownership and monitoring of non-key controls, including testing control design and operation.
- Participate in significant IT initiatives to gain an understanding of the associated risks and design a cost-beneficial control structure incorporated into the IT initiative.
- Aggregate and evaluate IT control deficiencies identified by both internal and external auditors and determine the adequacy of management’s remediation plans, including follow up to gauge management’s progress.
- Assess the impact IT control deficiencies will have on core financial processes and identify mitigating control activities.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology.
- CPA or CISA preferred
- 5-8 years work-related experience required, preferably in accounting and/or internal control related roles.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management within a multi-cultural, multi-functional environment.
- Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and U.S. Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) is required.
- Knowledge of the COSO framework, the CobIT framework, and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Knowledge of IFRS, country-specific GAAP or other multi-country accounting experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Business English is a must and German communicative is advantageous.