Descripción del Trabajo
Perform preventative maintenance, calibration, and repair of automated manufacturing equipment Component feeders and other specialty support equipment used in the manufacturing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop Visual Aids based on Assembly drawings and manufacturing process.
· Support deployment of MES for shop floor traceability
· Identify and procure necessary tooling for manufacturing processes
· Identify and design jigs and fixtures for manufacturing processes
· Optimize and improve tools and fixtures for existing manufacturing processes
· Support development of pFMEA and Control Plan for manufacturing processes
· Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes at all times
· Perform time study or MOST analysis
· Develop capacity model based on cycle times
· station layout improvement
· Assist manufacturing engineering technicians in the production and process support of the manufacturing lines as assigned by the machine support supervisor.
· Assist process engineers in locating parts and supplies needed for emergency line maintenance.
· Assist with the maintenance of inventory records for all manufacturing machines.
· Log maintenance performed on machines in database.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and two years experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.