Descripción del Trabajo
Responsible for the management of medium to high complexity corporate license & maintenance renewals within the IT organization. He/she will also actively drive establishing and maintaining all departmental IT License & Maintenance renewal processes & policies. The Candidate will be responsible for mentoring and supporting IT managers globally in Jabil with certain decentralized activities pertaining to these locations
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Work with the IT teams to gather, coordinate and track requirements with vendors.
· Negotiate, review, interpret and execute the implementation of contractual arrangements per company policy and business objectives
· Ensure vendor compliance to contractual terms and deliverables, work directly with vendors in remediating non-compliance, disputes, etc.
· Analyze and report on used license consumption trends and review long term contracts to reduce costs.
· Provide strategic guidance to Jabil IT / vendors.
· Meet regularly with technical teams to understand their growth and usage trends
· Processing assigned vendors invoices
· Analysis of aged billing reports for corporate and site level spend and work directly with the sites on insuring all invoices are paid in accordance with the payment terms of the vendors contract.
· Develop and document processes that ensure consistency and continual improvement
· Create reports that are actionable and provide insight and/or help others build self-service reports
· Develop best practices - development of tools and templates to support the IT organization
· Builds relationships with and provide mentoring to IT maturing our vendor capabilities
· May perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
· Demonstrated Application of Project Management Skills, , Sourcing, Contract Execution & Management, Negotiating & Influencing Strategy, and Financial Management Skills.
· Demonstrated data analysis capability
· Technical aptitude, including knowledge of IT and a strong business acumen
· Skills in conflict resolution and negotiation
· Proven intermediate-to-advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Bi. Proficiency with SAP and Coupa a plus.
· Work experience in a related position (procurement, supply chain, IT license)
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience