Descripción del Trabajo
The Training Coordinator is responsible for managing all Classroom Training activities and programs for the Learning and Development team, including performing all administrative tasks in the LMS as well as coordination for local delivery logistics of classroom programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· On behalf of Learning & Development managers in Human Development and other potential requestors, manage the administration of all classroom training courses in the LMS, including:
· Act as primary subject matter expert for Classroom and Session development LMS administration tasks for Jabil.
· Advise Learning & Development team on best practices for managing classroom training / tracking requirements in the system and push back on them when they are using the system inappropriately or aren’t following best practices
· Coordinate local program delivery logistics for Learning and Development programs located in Monument, CO.
· Develop and document all processes for the above programs so that Training Coordinators in other sites / regions can easily follow and duplicate the process and provide a consistent support model.
· Ensure timely preparation of information and material as required for classroom training programs.
· Ensure and maintain effective and on-going communication with individuals and groups involved in classroom training programs.
· Consider the costs of planned classroom programs and keeps within budget when coordinating physical classroom resources (meals, supplies, venue, etc.)
· Develop and operate an efficient administrative framework to manage Learning and Development Team vendor invoices and charge backs with Jabil Finance.
· Provide daily Learning & Development inbox support, including LMS requests and technical troubleshooting.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Working knowledge of Medical device Quality System Requirements (CFR 820)
· Advanced proficiency in Excel, Articulate, Office
· Strong Communication skills
· Display expert knowledge (SME) of all Administrative Tasks in the Learning Management System
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
· Ability to manage project plans, project documentation, quality control processes, and data retrieval processes preferred
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree preferred.
· Minimum three (3) years work-related experience required, preferably in Quality Assurance or Medical Device Manufacturing role
· Previous Education and E-learning knowledge
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $42,754 - $61,957 - $81,159. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.