Descripción del Trabajo
Provide strategic business development support to the EMS CEO and Segment Leaders to determine and prioritize business strategies. Collaborate with strategic development team to provide support in the organizations strategic initiatives to ensure continued successful growth and profitability of the organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide strategic counsel to key leaders within organization.
- Develop, integrate and communicate actionable insights, conclusions, and recommendations from multiple analytical sources and disciplines including but not limited to: market research, financial analysis and competitive intelligence.
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal and external partners and stakeholders, to ensure alignment and prioritization of goals and resources across multiple stakeholders and organizational initiatives.
- Use the most appropriate methodologies and techniques to complete strategy projects on time and under budget.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, the ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, and provide recommendations that will assist in the development of commercial strategies.
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic vision via in-depth market analyses and develop innovative solutions to complex, unstructured problems with minimal guidance.
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors issues that affect profitability, growth, and competitiveness via internal and external sources to identify trends and/or patterns that impact our ability to achieve corporate goals.
- Assess and assist in developing new processes and techniques to advance strategic planning capabilities and improve internal efficiency.
- Coordinate mini-projects and provide timely feedback to the leadership team across functions.
- Manage daily operational activities such as arrange meetings, ublished meeting minutes, track project schedule, monitor key performance metrics.
- Create and manage project timelines and track tasks, deliverables, and timelines in a constantly changing environment.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager, Sr. Manager
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Strong understanding of common analytical methods and frameworks
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of understanding a business and marketplace to set strategy – Demonstrated through leading project work or internship experience. Must show demonstration of data analysis, strong collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrates financial knowledge by reviewing Jabil’s last earnings release and present key messages, themes, risks and opportunities. Evaluated on how they communicate this message looking for strengths in synthesizing complex data into a story.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and people skills are a must. Strong analytic, project management and applied statistical skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Attention to detail demonstrated by project work, internship, or work experience. Demonstrated understanding of the big picture and systems thinking with developing solutions. Knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma is preferred.
- Entrepreneurial style demonstrated by experience in developing an initiative and/or product from ideation to implementation. Candidate to demonstrate ability to identify the need, innovative design process, ability to play dual roles in process and implementation.
- Demonstrates strong learning agility by developing themselves in order to quickly understand key-concepts.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of Business Administration or related experience required.
- MBA preferred.
- Industry experience preferred
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.