Descripción del Trabajo
Working under close supervision, performs a variety of simple to routine assignments by following detailed work instruction that requires limited judgment and decision-making to complete.
$1,500 Sign-on bonus offered to eligible new hires.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
· Performs feeder maintenance, repair and data tracking.
· Train employees in operation and maintenance of machinery.
· May train and coordinate activities of MA.
May provide assistance in the following areas:
· Troubleshoot to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
· Dismantle, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manual, rough sketches or drawings.
· Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
· May be required to work overtime.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Able to acquire job skills and learn company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks.
· Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
· Use of basic and special purpose hand tools and leveling instruments. Knowledge of torque specifications.
· Basic mathematics.
· Understanding of electronic color codes and other component value markings.
· Understanding of safety practices requirements.
· Personal computer operation in a Windows environment (Excel, Word and PowerPoint and e-mail).
· Use of specialized maintenance tracking programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Associates degree in electronics with emphasis in servo positioning theory or equivalent discipline preferred.
· Zero to two (2) years work-related experience required, preferably in electro-mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
This position supports 2nd shift operations. Training on 1st shift may be required for the first several months before transitioning to 2nd shift.
The anticipated hourly pay range for this role is $14.11 - $20.45 - $26.79. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, education (if requirement noted above), geographic location, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.