Descripción del Trabajo
Plan, design, organize, conduct and evaluate managerial, supervisory, and staff training programs. Provide employees with effective organizational development solutions to support strategic initiatives identified in collaboration with the organization’s functional management team. Assess the effectiveness of training solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Identify training needs within the organization.
· Identify critical skills associated with each functional or workcell managerial position.
· Identify specific voids in training.
· Recommend effective training solutions.
· Create and implement effective evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of training.
· Deliver classroom training.
· Develop and maintain a core curriculum of supervisory training.
· Partner and involve organizational leadership in the facilitation of curriculum.
· Effectively use adult learning principles to maximize effectiveness of training.
· Continue to develop and demonstrate effective instructor competencies.
· Relate course material to actual on the job tasks and ensure development of these competencies. Provide coaching and follow up to all learning events.
· Relate course material to actual on the job tasks and ensure development of these competencies.
· Achieve overall high satisfaction ratings (9.0/10.0 standard).
· Follow all ISO and department procedures.
Provide organizational development solutions.
· Assess organizational effectiveness and develop improvement plans.
· Demonstrate business insight and provide solutions in response to individual and team needs.
· Provide team development support to functional and workcell teams.
· Create functional or workcell specific orientation plans, in conjunction with leadership, which support new employees in the business.
Produce and maintain training records.
· Input appropriate data into training records. These records should include but not be limited to, documentation of actual training, tests scores, certification and re-certification processes etc.
· Maintain training records in training database with 100% accuracy.
· Complete all administrative functions relating to training classes.
· Follow established administrative procedures.
· Program development.
· Set up and maintain a leadership development program for employees in lower level positions to strengthen existing skill or develop potential.
· Formulate learning objectives.
· Select or develop instructional methods, training aids, manuals and other materials.
· Develop lesson plans and instructor notes to meet needs of learners.
· Design handouts and class materials to support training.
· Research and review external training programs and materials to provide the best solution.
· Evaluate training solutions.
· Evaluation forms.
· Quizzes/tests/hands-on assessments.
· Overall Employee Performance Levels.
· Training Projects & Staff Meetings.
· Complete within time line 2 major projects.
· Attend and input to support Staff Team meetings.
· Follow all department procedures.
· Complete assigned tasks on time and in a quality manner.
Maintains above average Performance Appraisal rating.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by manager.
· Comply and follow all company procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; and one to three years experience in Training capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to walk, and to lift and carry PC’s and test equipment weighing up to 15lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area. The noise level in this environment ranges from low to moderate.