Descripción del Trabajo
- Assists and prepares journal entries and financial statements for monthly and year-end closing.
- Compiles financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts and reviews profit and loss items.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Part Professional Qualification at the level of CIMA/ACA/ACCA or Accounting Technician.
- 2-4 years’ related experience.
- ERP System experience, ideally SAP is preferred.
- Competent IT Skills to include Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Self starter and proven track record of working on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and administration skills required.