Descripción del Trabajo
identify any untested components.
· Shall supply comprehensive and accurate documentation for all testers, component programmers and debug / repair processes.
· Contribute to the improvement of test yields, test efficiency, tester intermittence, electrical defects and overall tester development.
· Shall contribute to the training of Test Technicians, Debug Technician, Debug Operator, Test Operators and Component programmers.
· Investigate new and existing test and diagnosis methods to improve existing products and support advancing technologies.
· Ensure controls are in place to conform to ISO standards.
· Train and lead the Debug Technicians / Debug Operator to analysis the fault of the production line.
· To trouble shoot and analysis the unit unable repair by Debug Technician.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.